Monday, October 22, 2012

Altered Couture Winter 2013




I'm so excited to be sharing these photos with you today! I had the great pleasure of being featured in the Nov/Dec/Jan 2013 issue of Altered Couture magazine (available at newsstands November 1st, 2012). If you haven't purchased a copy of Altered Couture before then you must! It's full of inspirational sewing ideas, plus there are 5 pages about my Jingle Bell Dress inside :)

On pages 118-122 you will find 17 of my photos that show step-by-step how I created the Jingle Bell Dress, including all the tools & materials needed, complete instructions, as well as a couple of helpful tips.

Thank you for dropping by and checking in on my humble little space.

PS Altered Couture magazine is available for purchase at JoAnn Fabrics, Michaels, Barnes & Nobles stores... it's also available through subscription.